Last modified: 05.01.2022
Smart Industries GmbH undertakes to guarantee users a service time of 99.50% (our "Service Level Agreement" or "SLA").
Downtime is defined as the total number of minutes during which zoolo was unavailable during a quarter (i.e. from January 1st to March 31st and any three-month period thereafter).
The following is not considered downtime:
- Individual functions (template creation, search, file uploads, etc.) with slow or otherwise degraded performance
- Issues related to external apps or third parties, including zoolo Automations
- Any product or feature designated as a pilot, alpha, beta or similar product or feature
- External network or device issues beyond our reasonable control, such as incorrect routing tables between your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and our server
- Planned downtime for maintenance
2. Commitment to Service Time
Service time is the percentage of all potential minutes during which zoolo was available during a business quarter.
We are committed to guaranteeing a minimum 99.50% service time:
[(Total Minutes in Quarter - Downtime) / Total Minutes in Quarter] > 99.50%
Our support team is available to all zoolo customers on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
We offer telephone (hotline), chat and email as contact options.
The response time is a maximum of 90 minutes on weekdays.
4. planned downtime
We occasionally perform maintenance to keep zoolo running smoothly. If planned downtime is necessary, we will give you at least 24 hours notice. There will be a maximum of 15 hours of planned downtime per year.
As our business evolves, we may make changes to our Service Level Agreement. Customers can view the most current version of our Service Level Agreement at any time on this page.